May 12, 2009

WHAT I'VE LEARNED

1. I'm 45 years old. I know I don't look my age. I take care of my face. (myself maybe?)

2. I don't enjoy drinking anymore. Because drinking to me is an event, it's an enjoyment. It's not fun to drink alone.

3. I don't party that much anymore, because at my age, I still party hard!

4. When I party hard, I drink a lot, and I don't like to drink a lot, so I would "smoke" because I want to reach the level of drunkness fast without too much alcohol.

5. When I "smoke", I drink a lot!

6. When I drink a lot, I party hard!

7. I don't like to party hard. I don't like to drink a lot. I don't mind "smoking" once in a while though.

8. I'm 45 years old. I don't look my age. I still like to smoke when I drink. I can still drink a lot. I can still party hard but I don't like anymore.

No comments: